Twits for Tweets!

    follow me on Twitter
    ❤ Tuesday, March 24, 2009
    100 truths

    i "koped" this from lydia 's blog cause i thought it was quite interesting! but goodness, it was such a low questionnaire. LOL!

    I'm going to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic later. Going to a gala premiere!

    Till then, here is the 100 truths!

    1. Last beverage
    → 7-Up
    2. Last phone call
    → Boyf
    3. Last text message
    → Boyf
    4. Last song you listened to
    → Viva La Vida
    5. Last time you cried
    → 14th March, when boyf and I were reading my old diary and it has some unpleasant stuff


    HAVE YOU EVER:
    1. Dated someone twice
    → Yep
    2. Been cheated on?
    → Nopee
    3. Cheated someone else?
    → Never
    4. Lost someone special?
    → Yes
    5. Been depressed?
    → Yes, quite badly. LOL
    6. Been drunk and threw up?
    → Never

    LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: GRRREEEENNNN, Orange, Red and Black

    HAVE YOU:
    1. Made new friends
    → Of course I did. Everyone makes new friends all the time isn’t it!
    2. Fallen out of love
    → Not now & I don’t want to!
    3. Laughed until you cried
    → Yes, all the time! I laugh very easily.
    4. Met someone who changed you
    → Who else but the boyf. J I’m a much better person now. Super GUAI. *looks at boyfriend*
    5. Found out who your true friends were
    → you can feel it when you meet someone
    6. Found out someone was talking about you
    → I think I have that feeling 24/7. I’m super sensitive and I lack self-esteem. =/
    7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list
    → No eh, I only give kisses to special people and animals in my life. HEH.
    8. How many people on your friend's list do you know in real life
    → I only add people whom I know so yea, I know all of them. I don’t like random strangers adding me.
    9. How many kids do you want to have
    → Govt’s old policy: Stop at 2.
    10. Do you have any pets
    → AH BOY. The ferocious little dog that has earned his reputation & the one everyone around me is afraid of (except for my family)
    11. Do you want to change your name
    → Never, I love it too much to change it. MUHAHAHAHAH! (although boyf once told me I look like a michelle do i?)

    12. What did you do for your last birthday → OMG, I cannot remember.. oh wait! I spent with my family at a Jap Restaurant and drank Jap wine. (niceee) & I remember that my boyf was confined in BMT during that time. :( arghh.
    13. What time did you wake up today
    → 8 AM. zzz
    14. What were you doing at midnight last night
    → I was tossing and turning in bed, messaging weird stuff to the boyf. (like Liar liar, neh neh on fire.. ROFL)
    15. Name something you CANNOT wait for
    → My boyf to finish his Army and for us to earn big bucks!
    16. Last time you saw your father
    → Erm.. I reckon the last time I met him was during CNY.. WOW, at least 2 months ago..

    17. One thing you wish you could change about your life → I need to have more confidence. & I wont eat supper (consisting of maggi noodles, canned hotdogs and baked potatoes) during primary sch. I will probably be slim now if not for that.. (*now I’m craving for canned hotdogs..)
    18. What are you listening to right now
    → Yellow by Coldplay. Boss is playing it in office.
    19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom
    → No, but boyf has a bunk mate whom they call Tommy (totally not his name at all) and I spoke to him before. Counted not?
    20. What's getting on your nerves right now?
    → Everything, cause I’m tired.

    21. Most visited webpage → GMAIL, my blog & friends’ blogs


    1. What's your name
    → Cherie
    2. Nicknames
    → Cherie, Ah girl, Xiao Mei, Mei, Cher, Lion King (last time in sec sch), Elephant, and all the sweet names you can think of by my boyf. LOL

    3. Relationship Status → Attached
    4. Zodiac sign
    → Libra/Dragon
    5. Male or female or transgendered
    → Female.
    6. Elementary
    → Been there.
    7. Middle School
    → I supposed I’ve done that?

    8. High school → My best school years. :)
    10. Hair color
    → Black (Lovin’ it!)
    11. Long or short
    → SHORT!!!!!!!!!!
    16. Height
    → 158cm sigh
    17. Do you have a crush on someone?
    → I wanna CRRRUUSSSHHH my boyf. MUHAHAHA. Okay, I have a crush on him… counted?
    18: What do you like about yourself?
    → My fingers, wrists and feet. Muhahahaha! OH! & my eyelids. I have plenty, not just 2.
    19. Piercings
    → My ears. I wanna pierce more places but the MOTHER doesn’t allow.
    20. Tattoos
    → Soon.
    21. Righty or lefty
    → Righty.

    FIRSTS :
    22. First surgery
    → I don’t remember having any!
    23. First piercing
    → 12. MUHAHAHAHA. So old right. XD
    24. First best friends
    → Erm, I changed my best friends frequently for the first 7 years of my life that I can’t remember who now. After that, I didn’t believe in best friends anymore. (I’ve been hurt. LOL)
    26. First sport you joined
    → Badminton, I went for the “auditions” in primary 3 and got kicked out cause I couldn’t serve the stupid shuttlecock. =/ so paiseh, but counted not?
    27. First pet
    → Terrapins!
    28. First vacation
    → It was either Genting or Australia, I can’t remember.
    29. First concert
    → I think it is grasshoppers! (They are coming again) HAHAHAHA Free tickets from my mum.
    30. First crush
    → I know! Some guy in my playgroup. (SO YOUNG OMG) Can’t remember his name, but I knew that I liked him and he liked me. We were always sitting together. LOL

    RIGHT NOW:
    49. Eating
    → Nothing now.
    50. Drinking
    → Water? I just poured myself a cup
    52. I'm about to
    → Rub my legs LOL
    53. Listening to
    → Raine talking on the phone to a blogger
    55. Waiting for
    → Work to end

    YOUR FUTURE :
    58. Want kids?
    → Yea, the boyf wants it very badly. & I think it will be cute to form a small family.
    59. Want to get married?
    → YESYESYES OMG. I wanna take wedding pictures. LOL
    60. Careers in mind?
    → Radio Deejay? Host?

    WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
    68. Lips or eyes
    → Eyes
    69. Hugs or kisses
    → Hugs!
    70. Shorter or taller
    → Taller
    71. Older or Younger
    → Older
    72. Romantic or spontaneous
    → Spontaneous? Damnit, I want both for all the questions!
    73. Nice stomach or nice arms
    → Arms! To lie on. J
    74. Sensitive or loud
    → Sensitive
    75. Hook-up or relationship
    → Relationship. DUH.
    76. Trouble maker or hesitant
    → I don’t want any… & so, I’m not going to answer. HAHA

    HAVE YOU EVER :
    78. Kissed a stranger
    → No
    79. Drank hard liquor
    → YEP
    80. Lost glasses/contacts
    → ALWAYS, I changed about 4 glasses in a span of 2 years.
    81. Sex on first date
    → NO!
    82. Broken someone's heart
    → Yea I did. Sorry =/

    83. Had your own heart broken → Yes. Once and I learnt that your heart can really ache. But it’s okay now! :)
    86. Turned someone down
    → HAHAHAHA YES.
    87. Cried when someone died
    → I cry even when an actor dies on screen. What do you think…
    88. Liked a friend that is a girl?
    → Yea, I like my friends.

    DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
    89. Yourself
    → sometimes. Like I said, I have low confidence.
    90. Miracles
    → I believe there is. :)
    91. Love at first sight
    → Yes but it is always not accurate.
    92. Heaven
    → Yes.
    93. Santa Claus
    → No.
    95. Kissing on the first date?
    → Hmm, never tried before but I think it’s alright?
    96. Angels
    → Yes & I would like to see them.

    ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
    97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
    → I wanna be with a lot of people.
    98. Who is it?
    → I want my complete family and my boyf to be with me..
    99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
    → HELL NO.
    100. Posting this as 100 Truths?
    → Okayyy


    3:53 PM
    2 comments